Saturday, January 16, 2010

Key Goal: Learning to "Think"

One of my goals this year is to sharpen my "thinking".

My reason for the choice of the goal is simple.

If we want to thrive and be a leader in our chosen field, our success hinges on one factor; that is if we are able to be always ahead of our time.

In other words, can we continually be successful in our fields, and of course the answer is yes. The what is it that we need to do to stay ahead?

The answer, as I have figured out, is "ideas". If we are able to continually generate ideas and be effective in executing those ideas, then we will always be able to create, add, and maximize value for all those that we serve.

But where do ideas come from? And how can we be effective in executing those ideas? I believe the answer lies with our ability to think.

Hence, we will be starting a series of blogs on "thinking" from here on and we certainly hope to share these ideas with you.


Your friend,
Melvyn
(Posted from my iPhone)

No comments: