Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Been up in the "mountain"...

Dear friends,

You might notice of late that I've been quiet on the blog scene. In case you're wondering; I've been conducting some research and readings in three areas, chiefly; (1) leadership, (2) ideas, and (3) culture.

Over the next few weeks I will be writing again to share on my research and what I've learned and also to provide some useful tips for application.

And boy, am I excited about some of the findings that could help us answer some questions such as:
- how does one create an organization where everyone is willing to serve and lead?
- what is the best possible way(s) to sell an idea? [read: your vision, goals, and objectives]
- what do we do with people who do not conform to our organizational values; how do we change their mindset?

All three areas are relevant to any industry or sector, but of course you'd notice by now that my heart lies in the school sector.

But nonetheless, you will find these findings generic enough to be applied to whichever industry you're in; essentially because these are timeless principles.

To ensure that you do not miss out, I'd encourage you to sign up for the automated delivery of the articles into your in-box so that you can refer to it at your convenience.

You may sign up at this link (http://bit.ly/mASJg).

Thank you.

Your friend,
Melvyn
(Sent from my Blackberry Bold)